Saturday, February 28, 2009

Run, Run, Run...An Uneventful 9

Nothing much to report for the weekly miles. On Tuesday Jared and I drug ourselves from the comfort of home, visiting family, and dog to hit the streets for a fairly lazy four...spending most of the time chatting rather than worrying about the run itself. After that, it was a quick shower, then on the Mongolian restaurant Fire & Ice, for my parent's last supper in Beantown... a lovely visit overall:) 

Thursday, with Jared at a late-night meeting, I hit the streets solo style, and cruised out around five miles up and down Mass Ave, bolting home to let out our poor crated mongrel, who proceeded to try to eat my tights--while they were still on my legs. 

It's good thing she's so cute...and that her potty training is going well. Here's the mongrel, helping me "work" on Friday. (Note: these are old to-do lists, rather than new ones, thankfully.)

No comments: