Friday, August 1, 2008

That Timeless Question...

Shamelessly stalking Brenda via her blog, I ran across this question:

What type of runner are you?

I clicked the link, and tried to decide which one I am. Tough, to say the least. I think I've decided on a combination of the Salination Machine, the High Five Twister ("The human spirit is indomitable!"), and strangely, at different times in each race, both the Gazelle AND the Sloth...

So check it out, and try to figure out what type YOU are....

In other news! At least, a run (planned for) today! I've officially decided there is no way to defeat this 10-day+ cold other than to destroy it by pounding it out via running shoes (in the style of the Loud Runner, perhaps?). Today, I head to Pawtuckaway with Jared, where I will attempt to subvert these phlemmy germs to my iron will.

No comments: